Translate to:

Advanced Pool Design (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soil stabalization

I hear a lot about soil stabilization techniques here in Texas; specifically soil injection.  I heara LOT of pluses and minuses... I'm up i…

Started by Adam M. Heath

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Michael Ribnikar

Perimetre overflow help!

Hi everybody, I am currently planning the installation of a perimeter overflow system on a San Juan fiberglass pool. I am looking for the b…

Started by Dominick Meloche

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Dominick Meloche

Hybred pools

We install fiberglass pools as well as building gunite pools.I'm starting to get request to combine the two.I've looked around online but h…

Started by larry kritsch

0 Nov 27, 2013

Plastic vinyl liner coping

One of my customers has a pool that may be a Foxx pool. It is an oval, rounded ends and straight sides. It's plastic coping pushes down fro…

Started by Rob Lane

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by danan burns

Shell with Hydrostatic Pressure.

So, I have a site with a ground water table at 18" below existing grade. What in everyone’s experience is the best method to cope with the…

Started by Adam M. Heath

12 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Rob Lane

Swimming pool photos

Is anyone aware of a source for royalty free swimming pool photos. I am looking to generate a printed guide for our customers to use when s…

Started by Frank H Dashti

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Derrick Todd

Help with gunite pool

I am building my first gunite pool. I have few questions pertaining to the build. The pool is going to be 12x36 with a five foot deep end.…

Started by Jared Mize

3 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Tony monogramcustombuilders.com

Kiln Fired Art Tile for Pool Design

Adding kiln-fired porcelain art tile to your pool, fountain, spa, sauna, outdoor environment designs offers customers the ability to displa…

Started by Dave White

1 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Dave White

Pricing

I was wondering what an average price for a 20 x 40 gunite pool with the caretaker system and pebble tech or true tile runs in your area? …

Started by Mike Napier

0 Jul 30, 2012

Removable exercise rails

I have a client that wants to be able to easily (no tools) remove and replace exercise rails in her pool.  Any suggestions?

Started by Larry Rylance

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Rob Lane

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

adam joan is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Jun 8
Profile IconMonika Valdez-Nava, Tom Schaefer and Jill Rooks joined Pool Genius Network
Jun 1
Alvin John Ernst updated their profile photo
May 30
Alvin John Ernst updated their profile
May 30
Alvin John Ernst is now a member of Pool Genius Network
May 30
Pete Capko is now a member of Pool Genius Network
May 27
A-TEX Family Fun Center is now a member of Pool Genius Network
May 25
Kevin Misley replied to Kevin Misley's discussion Electronic Robotic Cordless Cleaners
"Ryan That link is household vacuum cleaners not pool cleaners. Anyway, I got a little more…"
May 22

© 2018   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video