Translate to:

Business Growth, Expansion, and Current Opportunities (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Pool Drawings!

www.azpoolstudio.com Is the site I have created to help clients design a pool in your backyard or anywhere for that matter! Please take a…

Started by Ryan Osmun

0 Apr 22, 2015

Pool Service/Repair relocation

My wife and i are looking to relocate from southern california.  We love Boise and Salt lake city.  Is there a way to find out how many poo…

Started by Andrew Keene

2 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Rex Richard

Looking for service in Mid Kansas

I have an opportunity for someone in Mid Kansas. One of my clients is going to be blasting and resurfacing their pool and they asked me for…

Started by Wes Burdine

0 Mar 11, 2015

Marketing Software

I run a commercial service company in the Chicago area.  For the last 20 years or so I have been able to grow my business through word of m…

Started by Steve Sowa

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Scott Amundsen

Think Outside Of The Box - Attend Piscine Global - Lyon France

If you want new, different, expanded, thinking, you must embrace new experiences. Maybe you attend the "Pool Spa Expo" every year, why not…

Started by Rex Richard

0 May 29, 2014

Tuesday Tips

I'd like to start a Tuesday discussion in which we offer our "best tips" as it relates to swimming pool cleaning, building, maintenance or…

Started by Rex Richard

0 May 27, 2014

Who here is on LinkedIn?

Just wondering which of you fellow Geniuses are on LinkedIn?  I would love to add those of you that are to my network.  Here is my "address…

Started by Bruce Wettstein

9 May 21, 2014
Reply by Rex Richard

Tannic Acid

I have got a customer that just re-plastered a pool, and the water he is putting back into the pool is from a well that has lots of iron an…

Started by Seth Walker

0 May 3, 2014

Marketing with door hangers

Hey Pool Geniuses! I've long been debating when to add more to my marketing. I've been mulling over costs, timing, implementation, outsour…

Started by Jeremy Hine

14 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Dale Henning

Marketing my pool service and repair business

Hi Everyone, I am in the process of expanding my pool service and repair business and looking for the best ways to go about this. Most of m…

Started by Best Service Pools

13 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Dale Henning

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Jesse Burnett posted a status
"Is anyone giving a pool as a gift to their family or has a customer doing such a thing?"
4 hours ago
Kim Skinner commented on Kim Skinner's blog post The Future for pH and Chlorine Standards
"Thank you John. Yes, we owe Richard a thanks. This will be a good step upward and is needed for our…"
yesterday
John commented on Kim Skinner's blog post The Future for pH and Chlorine Standards
"Thanks for the update Kim, well done to Richard for pursuing this over the years and to keep…"
yesterday
Diego B. Moore is now a member of Pool Genius Network
yesterday
Kevin Woodhurst updated their profile
Wednesday
Profile IconMatt Hancock, Hilde Verbeke and Melanie Brzozowski joined Pool Genius Network
Dec 7
Melanie Brzozowski updated their profile photo
Dec 6
Kim Skinner posted blog posts
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video