Translate to:

Business Growth, Expansion, and Current Opportunities (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying a mailing list of addresses for mailers

Anybody know of a company to buy a mailing list of pool owners by zip code.  There are dozens of them on the internet, but do they all have…

Started by Ed Reed

14 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Michelle L. Cramer

Keiser University’s Associate of Science degree in Aquatic Engineering

Has anyone obtained the Keiser University’s Associate of Science degree in Aquatic Engineering? Is it worth it?

Started by Jason Shepard

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Laurie Batter

To phone book or not to phone book?

Over the years I have owned many companies. I have found that it works well in some industries it works well and others it does not work at…

Started by Derrick Todd

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Monique Nelson

Looking at a mailer

We are looking at doing a mailer with a magnet on it. So my question to you is, If you got this in the mail would you keep the magnet or th…

Started by Derrick Todd

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Monique Nelson

Step Into Swim Campaign donations make big splash for New York State Kids

ew York State kicked off its swim season July 9 at Roberto Clemente State Park in the Bronx with an expanded free, learn-to-swim program fu…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 Jul 24, 2013

Price Check

I would like to know what people are charging for weekly pool service? I do an all inclusive service that includes chems. my customers pay…

Started by Derrick Todd

0 Jul 7, 2013

Whats your thoughts on just doing repair work only?

My husband and I do weekly maintenance as well as repair work in our business. We are Contemplating stopping weekly service as it has way t…

Started by Heather Linton

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Heather Linton

Chemicals for Weekly Customers

Has anyone used ProTeam Chemical Line before? Is there any Conns besides Price? Which tabs/shocks do you use? Any of the other lines?

Started by Heather Linton

6 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Lawrence Moss

Pool Service Companies that offer swim lessons

Just want to know if there are any pool companies that offer swim lessons along with their pool service. Seems to me that this would be a n…

Started by Lee Davis

0 Apr 4, 2013

What Would You Do To Improve Our Industry...

Hello Everyone,   If you could make a contribution to our industry that would enhance it, increase professionalism, improve it's image or a…

Started by Kevin Woodhurst

19 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Norman Tyree

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Jesse Burnett posted a status
"Is anyone giving a pool as a gift to their family or has a customer doing such a thing?"
4 hours ago
Kim Skinner commented on Kim Skinner's blog post The Future for pH and Chlorine Standards
"Thank you John. Yes, we owe Richard a thanks. This will be a good step upward and is needed for our…"
yesterday
John commented on Kim Skinner's blog post The Future for pH and Chlorine Standards
"Thanks for the update Kim, well done to Richard for pursuing this over the years and to keep…"
yesterday
Diego B. Moore is now a member of Pool Genius Network
yesterday
Kevin Woodhurst updated their profile
Wednesday
Profile IconMatt Hancock, Hilde Verbeke and Melanie Brzozowski joined Pool Genius Network
Dec 7
Melanie Brzozowski updated their profile photo
Dec 6
Kim Skinner posted blog posts
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video