Translate to:

Pool Service Topics (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patching a Plaster Pool

Hey Pool Geniuses, I have had some people who have asked me how to best patch a plaster pool. This is not in my wheelhouse, so I am hoping…

Started by Wes Burdine

7 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Bill Soukup

white sand in salt pools

Hi, Recently I have experienced what appears to be white sand in some of the salt pools I look after. It is dense like sand. This year is…

Started by jon day

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Rex Richard

How many pool companies are there in the U.S.? How many poolboys?

If you were to develop or invent a product that increases the efficiency or productivity of someone servicing pools....what would be your p…

Started by Lee Davis

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Tal Millican

Saving $

I just have to praise and share my excitement about PoolRx. I am not in any way a distributor, just another pool pro using this awesome dev…

Started by Karen Falcon

0 Jun 23, 2014

Cloudy pool when everything is correct?

I am struggling with a cloudy pool. I have never run into this and I hope some of you have. I service a 37,000 gallon therapy pool at 91 de…

Started by Jason Shepard

4 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Kevin Misley

Pool Vacuum

I am looking at getting a new vacuum system for a fairly large city pool.  I am leaning toward a Jet Max Turbo, any thoughts on this?  I se…

Started by CJ Heaton

0 Apr 5, 2014

Tough stains

Anyone have advice on getting rid of some really tough stains on the vertical face of a waterfall? I know that "elbow grease" is the most…

Started by Stu's Pool Service

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Stu's Pool Service

Different models for running a pool service business

I've worked for 5 different pool companies over the last 20 years and each one had a different business model. The first one charged a flat…

Started by Lee Davis

0 Feb 13, 2014

Bag problem on a Polaris 3900 Sport

I currently have a situation with the bag for the 3900 getting wedged in between the wheel and shell. I have adjusted and tuned it up and w…

Started by Jody Perez

5 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Jody Perez

Going Commercial

For the past few years we have only done weekly service on residential pools. This year we would like to take on a few commercial pools. I…

Started by Derrick Todd

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lee Davis

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Jesse Burnett posted a status
"Is anyone giving a pool as a gift to their family or has a customer doing such a thing?"
4 hours ago
Kim Skinner commented on Kim Skinner's blog post The Future for pH and Chlorine Standards
"Thank you John. Yes, we owe Richard a thanks. This will be a good step upward and is needed for our…"
yesterday
John commented on Kim Skinner's blog post The Future for pH and Chlorine Standards
"Thanks for the update Kim, well done to Richard for pursuing this over the years and to keep…"
yesterday
Diego B. Moore is now a member of Pool Genius Network
yesterday
Kevin Woodhurst updated their profile
Wednesday
Profile IconMatt Hancock, Hilde Verbeke and Melanie Brzozowski joined Pool Genius Network
Dec 7
Melanie Brzozowski updated their profile photo
Dec 6
Kim Skinner posted blog posts
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video