Translate to:

Safety, Standards, and Codes (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Government Investigation Raises Concerns About Pool and Spa Drain Cover Testing and Entrapment Risks

I also posted this on in the group "Solutions for Suction Entrapment" but felt that others who weren't part of the group may find this info…

Started by Scott Tarr

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Norman Tyree

Temporarily lighting an outdoor pool without installing underwater lights

Any ideas for how to (temporarily) light an outdoor pool at night? The pool is 75 feet by 35 feet and the owner cannot afford underwater li…

Started by Rob M

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Hine

Drowning prevention nonprofit supports CPSC drain recall

The National Drowning Prevention Alliance urges public pool managers to install needed drain replacements promptly to provide a full season…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 May 31, 2011

Are you prepared for the health inspector's visit this season

Do you know what the environmental health inspector will be looking for - have you properly prepared? There is a new online training course…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 May 24, 2011

Let's congratulate Bob Ogoreuc, National Drowning Prevention President

It was a great day in Ft. Lauderdale the weekend of May 7 when Bob Ogoreuc, president of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, was rec…

Started by Laurie Batter

1 May 17, 2011
Reply by Scott Tarr

Model Aquatic Health Code - first module, Pool Operator Training, adopted.

The board of directors for the leading pool/spa/education and research organization, non-profit National Swimming Pool Foundation®, voted l…

Started by Laurie Batter

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Luke Norris

Pools Without Drains - The Writing Is On The Wall!

I predict that soon we will see a movement toward the mandate on public and semi-public pools being constructed without drains, or any suct…

Started by Rex Richard

17 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Scott Tarr

New ADA Guidelines for Public Pools

As I am sure some of you are aware of, and others may not be aware of, the ADA has now been passed to include swimming pools.  This new add…

Started by Matt Cellura

35 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Luke Norris

NSPF conducting P&SS Act Safety Training Orlando Pool & Spa Show -

The National Swimming Pool Foundation is hosting a 5-hour P&SS Act (VGB) Safety Training Event at this year's  Orlando Pool & Spa S…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 Feb 2, 2011

National Swimming Pool Foundation to to Host Twenty Training Sessions in 2011 on Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act (VGB) Compliance

The National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF®) will host nineteen free National Pool and Spa Training Sessions, one longer Safety Event, al…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 Jan 26, 2011

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Jesse Burnett joined Brian Lane's group
Thumbnail

Installer Network

This group is for those who have the business knowledge, licensing, skill set, etc. to install…See More
Nov 17
Jesse Burnett is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Nov 17
Jim Durnin is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Nov 8
John replied to John's discussion Are Swimming Pool Forums dying a death?
"Hi Jeremy, good to hear from someone, I was getting quite lonely. I have never looked on youtube…"
Nov 6
Jeremy Hine replied to John's discussion Are Swimming Pool Forums dying a death?
"agreed. I still check in from time to time.  In fact, I met up with a good friend at the Pool…"
Nov 5
"RIP Pool Forums, after all who needs them when people post on you tube how to do anything your…"
Nov 5
Jeff Gaeckle is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Nov 5
"Yes it would seem so.........."
Oct 30

© 2017   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video