Translate to:

Safety, Standards, and Codes (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Certified Pool Operator (CPO) vs. Aquatic Facility Operator (AFO)

I currently have my CPO and my certification is about to expire.  I plan on retaking the course but was also interested in the AFO (Aquatic…

Started by Scott Tarr

2 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Kevin Woodhurst

How are you meeting VGB Compliance? Check out the NSPF sponsored CPSC Pool and Spa Safety Event

The National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF®) will host the first of three Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) National Pool and Spa…

Started by Laurie Batter

3 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by John Green

Inter-Fab Slides

I just finished the installation of an Inter-Fab slide... Actually, I thought I was finished - BUT I'm not!This is the first slide that I h…

Started by David Penton

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by David Penton

NSPF and CPSC Weigh in on Pool Safety

NSPF recently sent a letter to two CPSC Commissioner,s Northrup and Adler, regarding the CPSC's position on unblockable drains. The letter…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 Aug 23, 2010

CA Health Officials Encouraged to Take Pool Operator Training & Earn CEUs for CPO® Certification.

The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) has approved the National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF®) as a Registered Provider (…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 Jul 15, 2010

CPSC Pool Safely Campaign on The Today Show

This morning's Today Show helped debut a new PSA campaign on pool and spa safety created by the CPSC. Check out the link below to see the p…

Started by Elizabeth Curwen

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Luke Norris

Lifeguard walkie-talkies

Started by Kevin Kenney

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Luke Norris

Should people be able to use the public pool as a babysitter?

Read this story

Started by Laurie Batter

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Laurie Batter

Leaving children alone at public pools

Is there an appropriate age for parents to leave kids at public pools without them staying and watching? Does your community/city have a po…

Started by Laurie Batter

0 Jun 3, 2010

CPSC Launches National Campaign to Change the Way Poeple Think and Act About Pool and Spa Safety

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cpsc-launches-national-campaign-to-change-the-way-people-think-and-act-about-pool-and-spa-safety-94

Started by Laurie Batter

0 May 24, 2010

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Jesse Burnett joined Brian Lane's group
Thumbnail

Installer Network

This group is for those who have the business knowledge, licensing, skill set, etc. to install…See More
Saturday
Jesse Burnett is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Saturday
Jim Durnin is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Nov 8
John replied to John's discussion Are Swimming Pool Forums dying a death?
"Hi Jeremy, good to hear from someone, I was getting quite lonely. I have never looked on youtube…"
Nov 6
Jeremy Hine replied to John's discussion Are Swimming Pool Forums dying a death?
"agreed. I still check in from time to time.  In fact, I met up with a good friend at the Pool…"
Nov 5
"RIP Pool Forums, after all who needs them when people post on you tube how to do anything your…"
Nov 5
Jeff Gaeckle is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Nov 5
"Yes it would seem so.........."
Oct 30

© 2017   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video