Translate to:

Laurie Batter's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jason, I just saw your question from a year ago. Sorry! We do have graduates a…"

Laurie Batter replied Aug 22, 2013 to Keiser University’s Associate of Science degree in Aquatic Engineering

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Laurie Batter

"This note was sent by Tom Lachocki, NSPF CEO to NSPF Instructors over the weekend. M…"

Laurie Batter replied Jul 2, 2012 to Colorado Springs Fires

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Laurie Batter

"Thanks Richard! That's a great testimonial. I have had two severe accidents and know…"

Laurie Batter replied May 3, 2011 to First Lady's Let's Move Campaign and Swimming

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Laurie Batter

"Thanks Richard, you are right on. This is not about politics, and partisanship. It's…"

Laurie Batter replied Apr 29, 2011 to First Lady's Let's Move Campaign and Swimming

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Laurie Batter

"OK, a petition is now posted on Facebook! Have you signed the petition to make Ameri…"

Laurie Batter replied Apr 28, 2011 to First Lady's Let's Move Campaign and Swimming

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Laurie Batter

"Good news! Let's Move website has a few small general mentions abt swimming activity…"

Laurie Batter replied Apr 20, 2011 to First Lady's Let's Move Campaign and Swimming

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Laurie Batter

"Hi Bruce,   I meant to send you a note of congratulations - I read the article in th…"

Laurie Batter replied Mar 29, 2011 to Got a nice little article in yesterday's paper.

13 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Bruce Wettstein

"Luke, If you can not attend in person, you can access the seminars online, on demand…"

Laurie Batter replied Mar 18, 2011 to 2011 World Aquatic Health Conference Slated to Deliver Practical Science

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Laurie Batter

"Hi Lance, Mark your calendar for next year, Seattle, WA Oct 12-14. Meanwhile, you…"

Laurie Batter replied Dec 9, 2010 to How relevant is your business?

8 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Laurie Batter

"Thanks for the comments guys. Hope you have a chance to review the many seminars. Ea…"

Laurie Batter replied Nov 27, 2010 to How relevant is your business?

8 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Laurie Batter

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

alvinbolo is now a member of Pool Genius Network
10 hours ago
Thomas Kossi is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Thursday
Kim Skinner posted a blog post

The LSI is Reliable

Using the Langelier Saturation Index as a guide for maintaining proper pool water balance and to…See More
Oct 13
Juan Valverde is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Oct 9
Dan Lenz updated their profile
Oct 6
Alexandria Guerrero is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Oct 2
Poo Filters posted a blog post
Sep 28
Bob Hubbard is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Sep 25

© 2018   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by