For the eighth consecutive year, global recreational water leaders will gather at the World Aquatic Health™ Conference (WAHC™), slated for October 12-14, at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel in downtown Seattle, Washington. The most influential academic, industry, and government experts will share the latest research with a focus on Practical|Science, providing an emphasis on useful application in aquatics. Over 300 attendees come together in this intimate environment each year to understand emerging issues, exchange ideas, and formulate future plans.

Read the attached news release announcing healthy conference partnerships, travel and hotel, special events, new additions to the conference format, educational symposia, keynotes and more.
Here's a direct link to the release.

Registration is open, early planners can receive special discounts, and hotel rooms can be reserved in advance of registration to ensure availability.

We hope YOU and your team will be able to attend this year and learn what's cool and not so cool in aquatics

PR WAHC 2011 Dates Location Tracks.pdf

You need to be a member of Pool Genius Network to add comments!

Join Pool Genius Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Luke,

If you can not attend in person, you can access the seminars online, on demand, for a very reasonable price about 2 weeks after the conference. Also, check out the website now and see how many from previous years are available, and some are even free now :). Laurie
    Luke Norris said:

Wish I could come.  I wish it would be a requirement for health departments to adopt instead of a suggestion.  I also wish that since the recommend Ozone for pools that it not cost $25,000 to get into a pool!
This reply was deleted.