Translate to:

What is your "best practice" tip for prospecting for new customers? Word of mouth? Mailings? Social media? Share your tips! 

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We use an ios app called Pool Route Developer to look for houses with pools and build a list.   If we have allot of downtime we will put door hangers on the houses telling about our services, but most of the time we just mail them a brochure.

We are currently trying an app call FeatherServe that helps with scheduling, route management, and making sure my guys are on task.   It looks promising, but we are still figuring it out.  

Is anyone else using these tools, I'd sure like to here more about what technology others are using.

--

Simon Jones

This works perfect. "LESS IS MORE".. This worked so great for me.. Take a picture of you skimming ( from behind) your prettiest pool. Then take a picture of you from the front ( your face). Go on vista prints. Pick a great design ( color background color etc, preferably a baby blue .. ( I choose a background that is of blue water)... YOU DO THIS ON A POST CARD ( very important). ( when I used post cards my hit ratio went up like crazy.. "I had a guy tell me look I have 5 of your post cards). Anyways on one side.. Put the pic of you your face on one side and the other pic of you skimming the pool on the other side.
List the following:
- IF YOU HAVE NO EMPLOYEES.. you are in the money, ( PEOPLE WANT TO DEAL WITH ONE GUY , HAVE ONE GUY COMING IN THEIR BACKYARD, etc
LIST.. " owner operator only
"Years of experience "
What you specialize in ( repairs, new installation, same day service, if you are a member of any organization ( I am CPO certified).. Then offer a month free after 6 months of continued service).
YOU GOOGLE MAP WHERE YOU WANT TO SERVICE- PICK A WEALTHY COMMUNITY..
Now SEND THESE POST CARDS- Once every 2 months - RELIGIOUSLY- BE CONSISTENT
( give it a lil time , then as soon as their old POOLMAN turns their pool green and the homeowner gets pissed- TRUST ME THEY WILL HOLD ON TO A NICE POST CARD-

- your other option is - PICK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, THE ONES THAT HAVE POOLS , GET COLORED PAPER, RED, ORANGE, BLUE, put down your experience ( just like the post card). ( IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU PUT IT IN THEIR MAILBOX OR FRONT DOOR... YOU HAVE TO WROTE THE WORD "ATTN: POOL OWNER"
This way .. They don't just throw it away.. They will OPEN IT UP AND READ IT BECAUSE THEY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE ON THE OUTSIDE "POOL OWNER" ( because they are the pool owner.. AND YOU SUPRIZE THEM AND THEY THINK "ITS SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT THEIR POOL)
Do this and you will get results
Good luck

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Latest Activity

John replied to Brian Siegel's discussion Swimming Pool Coping Form
"He says in the text, answering the same question "It's a piece of siding""
Aug 30
Chris is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 29
Ben Jewell posted a discussion

Open Pit DE Vacuum Filters

Does anyone here have experience with the DE filters with the grids in a pit with an open top? They…See More
Aug 26
James Fitzpatrick is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 26
PRECIOUS ROMEO is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 22
Adrien is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 20
Adrien shared Justin Childs's event on Digg
Aug 20
Sandra Essien is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 17

© 2017   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by