o Pools are exposed to the environment, pool owners need to deal with: Leaves, dust, pollen, bugs.
o Pool owners want their pool to be ready at all times.
How Automatic Pool Skimmers impact the life of our customers and how useful are ?

You need to be a member of Pool Genius Network to add comments!

Join Pool Genius Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The biggest problem is that people switch off their filtration systems, some only run for 4-6 hours therefore nature keeps raining down dirt, dust, pollen and leaves etc for 18-20 hours turning the pools into settling tanks. filtration can only work if it's on and that already has skimmers or edge pools to remove what lands.

• Using Automatic Pool Skimmers that moves with the bottom cleaner reduce the amount of time pool owner need to turn they pump on (saving some energy).

We measure it and in around 15 minutes the Automatic Skimmer will do a round all over the surface.

It depend of the type of suction cleaner and suction level.

• The skimmer cleans the surface in 15 mins, if you stop it more dirt arrives so in order for it to be any better than the pump filtration skimmer it has to be working constantly?

I save more energy than anyone else, unless you know better? My 12000 US gallon pool filtration runs 24/7 during the season on 69 watts.  What we need is to move into the 21st century and get away from the power hungry models. Especially in some countries where they under size filtration and over size pumps.  Slower filtration is better filtration and it saves money and as it's running the water stays healthier and cleaner which uses less chlorine. Problem solved.

• The traditional solution is the human intensive job of cleaning the pool surface with a manual NET.
    That why Automatic Pool skimmers are now a evolving solution.
    To solve the problem of floating debris (bugs, dust, pollen, etc).
    Those new Automatic Cleaners, rapidly picks up floating bugs, pollen, dust and other unwanted particles from your water significantly improving the clarity of the pool owners pools.

They have some limitations, what is other members experience?

This reply was deleted.