Translate to:

Consumer Characteristics in an Economic Downturn

• Rating: No Rating
Tradeoffs are a principle discussed in Economics. In a nut shell everybody makes tradeoffs. When the price of gasoline went to almost four dollars a gallon. This caused, what is termed in economics, what is called welfare tradeoffs. People started taking mass transit. Others cut back on the amount of fuel they used like staying home and watching a movie rather than going to the cinema. Using this logic we can deduce that this would be the same for fiberglass pools. On the contrare consumers also start looking for bargains. In my experience, in the luxury item category, consumers are looking for the best buy for their money. This is where a product differentiation strategy is extremely important and knowing full well the strategic marketing advantages your product has as compared to the other products in the market. Let me know what you are experiencing in your area.

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I did not realize you can put links into the articles. For more information on Economics go to http://www.small-business-genius.com/Economics.html.

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Ken Scott shared Kim Skinner's blog post on Facebook
12 hours ago
Ken Scott shared Kim Skinner's blog post on Facebook
12 hours ago
Louise Grady updated their profile
Monday
Aaron Darouse is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Sunday
Rock Xavier Origanti is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Sep 6
Profile IconDennis Dunn, Steve Brandidge and Louise Grady joined Pool Genius Network
Sep 5
A-TEX Family Fun Center posted a status
Aug 31
Thomas Neal is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 31

© 2018   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video