Translate to:
Use the reply link below to add your service job requirements. Upload files or documents with further detail, or link to a site using the "hyperlink" tool.

Views: 210

Replies to This Discussion

Small, but professional Pool & Spa company looking for service person, ability to work in store as wel a plus. You may contact via this network or e-mail to pools@drpas.com.
Ohio’s largest swimming pool service and management company is looking for experienced service and maintenance professionals for our Columbus and Cleveland locations. We offer 401K, generous benefits, profit sharing, and a great work environment with unlimited advancement opportunities. You should be highly skilled in all aspects of swimming pool maintenance and repair. Salary based on experience. Career minded professionals are invited to apply online at www.hastingswaterworks.com or call and speak with Rick Norris or Matt Cellura at (440)832-7700.
Cape Cod, Massachusetts - Full time hot tub and pool service technician position. This year round position is for a career minded individual who enjoys working independently and understands customer service. Some mechanical experience or education is necessary, but pool and hot tub experience is a plus. The pay is based on the experience of the applicant. All applicants should be reliable, dependable, able to take initiative and work independently. It also requires some heavy lifting, working outside, a CORI, a valid driver license, with a good driving record. Resumes are preferred fax resume to 508-430-1933 or call 774-212-3739. We are a drug free work zone. Benefits
Hi. I would like to place an ad for a service tech. However, I wanted to see what the going pay scale is for: Tech 1 and Tech 2 certified technicians before I did so? My helper that has been with me for the past 2 years has moved and will not be returning. He was not APSP Tech Certified as I taught him on the job and, mainly, worked with him. The business has grown and I need someone that I can send out to do start ups, cleanings, and minor repairs with a helper. Thank you for your assistance!
Service Tech with 27 years experience is seeking a job in the San Diego area.

Looking forward to a busy season this year. As well as my leak detection, I am putting together an organization of qualified repair technicians and subcontractors dedicated to providing quality equipment repairs and pool renovations. I am concentrating on San Diego and Orange County now. I have reactivated my C-53 license #617010 and would love to hear from you, either as a client or service provider. Email me at PoolRepairsOnly@gmail.com

Brian Brennan

QuickLeakCheck.com

Carlsbad, CA

Looking for an experienced pool and spa service person. Prefer experience in pool repair, new equipment installs, liner replacement, spa repair.

We are a family oriented business looking to bring in a new member to the team. Excellent working atmosphere and great compesation.

Eastern Washington

Reply to email on this site please.

I will be looking for work now. That or start my own business. 28 years for a distributor as serviceman, service manager and sales and quotations ranging from commercial to industrial to residential. Supply only and supply/install. Corporate buyout and my beautiful little Island doesnt have the sales required to support me strictly as a store rep.

So not a resume as such but if anything needs doing on Vancouver Island let me know! Im not going anywhere.

New Jersey based pool company hiring qualified pool technicians for pool openings/ closing, repairs, and maintenance. Please email me at careersatmysticpool@aol.com or visit www.mysticpool.com. You can also reach us at 732-656-0200. thank you and have a great day.

Looking for EXPERIENCED ONLY service techs for north New Jersey company.

Duties include, but not limited too, pool openings, weekly maintenance, chemical testing and water treatment, repair on all brands and types of heating, sanitizing and filtration equipment. Knowledge of Jandy systems. Leak detection, pipe repair.

This is a seasonal position running from March (weather permitting) through December.

Good pay with overtime.

Must have ability to communicate with clients. Neat and clean appearance required. Must have drivers license. No exceptions. Must show up to work on time.

Contact Mystic Pools, LLC Park Ridge, NJ

email: webmaster@mysticpools,com

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

Jerome Hale is now a member of Pool Genius Network
19 hours ago
sheena fortich updated their profile
Nov 30
Jody Perez posted a discussion

S.R. Smith Wet Deck Splash Pad...

Asking for any help with running the Aqua Director for the wet deck system... i.e. how to have…See More
Nov 29
jenny ebol updated their profile
Nov 29
angel candame updated their profile
Nov 29
seeting83 replied to Claire g's discussion Pool renovation
"The time allotment to finish your pool rebuild venture truly relies upon the extent of work being…"
Nov 28
spencermanogura updated their profile
Nov 28
bernardorichard updated their profile
Nov 28

© 2018   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video