5634 Pacific Blvd, Unit 916
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
FOCUS: SALES PROFESSIONAL /MANAGEMENT
"Bottom-Line" Industry Expert with over 23 years experience in the Service, Installation, Renovation and Maintenance of Commercial and Residential pools and spas. Strong sales, marketing, management and team leadership skills. Decisive, determined and profit-driven. Able to identify and implement strategies to reduce costs, increase revenues, strengthen customer relationships, improve business processes and drive profitable growth. Skill set includes:
Project Proposals & Presentations ~ Project Management ~ Estimating/Bidding ~ Contract Administration ~ Construction
~ DOH Codes & Florida Statues ~ DOT regulation~ Sales ~ Marketing ~ Closing ~
Plumbing ~ Electrical ~ Water Chemistry ~ Vak Pak ~ Heater Repairs ~ Low Voltage Control Systems
POOLSURE OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC., Fort Lauderdale, FL 2005-2010
Ran complete service, repair and delivery business with 3 million anually in revenue. Responsible for delivery schedule, routing of techs, proposals/approval of repairs, customer service calls and billing. Oversaw 5 truck drivers, office manager, 8 pool techs, 2 repair technician and a field supervisor. Reported directly to the President and Vice president in a fast pace corporate environment.
Launched repair division, increased revenue from $1000 monthly revenue to $40,000 monthly over 3 years period.
• Involved in 3 major acquisition to grow the business. Merged operations, locations and employees
• Converted all pool technician from employees to subcontractor to control cost.
• Integrated routing software for both delivery and service to improve efficiency and drive down cost
AQUACLEAR POOL & SPA, W. Bloomfield, MI 2003 – 2005
Launched business to renovate swimming pools and design pool areas for commercial and residential customers. Handle all aspects of the business including finances, sales, marketing, employee recruitment and customer relationship management. Oversee two employees and up to 10 contractors.
• Researched and began specializing in carrying pool products that are environmentally safe
• Has an in-depth knowledge of water chemistry - able to analyze problems and recommend the best solutions.
• Recognized as an expert in pool installation. Consults with area pool stores on any phase of the pool industry, from the business side to construction.
• Built up a customer base of 250 customers in three years, installing and renovating swimming pools and spas.
POOLTOWN, INC., Redford, MI 1997 – 2002
STORE MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER
Ran the largest store in the company, bringing in $1.7 annually. Responsible for scheduling employees, payroll, sales, bank deposits, inventory and the general operations of the store. Oversaw 15 employees.
• Turned the store around, increasing sales $600,000 in two years and doubling spa sales. Accomplished this by hiring and training excellent employees and streamlining operations.
Redesigned the store, and two others, bringing in more contemporary fixtures, reorganizing displays, categorizing equipment and relocating the sales counter.
• Brought in spas to our product line to increase revenue.
• Captured a new revenue stream by training technicians to repair hot tubs.
• Known as an expert on being able to obtain hard-to-find parts for pool and spa repair.
ADVANCE POOL & SPA, Greenfield, WI 1996 – 1997
Hired to service and perform trouble-shooting for customers with swimming pools and spas, both commercial and residential. Also, prepared pools to be opened and to be closed.
• Learned the progression of digital spa controls
• Gained a lot of experience, and became a very good pool/spa technician.
State of Florida Licensed Contractor
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Detroit, MI; Fine Arts; Junior status
Certified Pool Operator – National Swimming Pool Foundation
Additional work history available upon request
I am seeking new challenges. I am a 31 year pool industry verteran with wide range of experience. I have attached a Curriculum Vitae for prospective employers.