Translate to:
Use the reply link below to add your sale resume. Upload files or documents with further detail, or link to a site using the "hyperlink" tool.

Views: 383

Replies to This Discussion

Results oriented sales professional seeking an established and growing company in the pool and spa industry. Utilizing over ten years of sales and industry experience to maintain and develop key account relationship in existing and emerging markets to contribute to the overall success of the company.
Attachments:

MARK VIAU

CPC1458026

5634 Pacific Blvd, Unit 916

Boca Raton, Florida 33433

markjviau@gmail.com/  954-445-9154

FOCUS:  SALES PROFESSIONAL  /MANAGEMENT

"Bottom-Line"  Industry  Expert  with over 23 years  experience  in the  Service,  Installation,  Renovation  and Maintenance  of Commercial and  Residential    pools  and  spas.  Strong sales,   marketing,    management    and  team  leadership    skills.  Decisive,   determined   and profit-driven.    Able   to  identify   and  implement    strategies    to  reduce    costs,   increase    revenues,  strengthen  customer  relationships, improve business processes and drive profitable growth. Skill set includes:

Project Proposals & Presentations  ~ Project Management  ~ Estimating/Bidding  ~ Contract Administration  ~ Construction

~ DOH Codes  & Florida Statues ~ DOT regulation~ Sales ~ Marketing  ~ Closing ~

Plumbing ~ Electrical  ~ Water Chemistry  ~ Vak Pak ~ Heater Repairs ~ Low Voltage Control Systems

PROFESSIONAL  EXPERIENCE

POOLSURE OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC., Fort Lauderdale, FL 2005-2010

GENERAL  MANAGER

Ran complete service, repair and delivery business  with 3 million anually in revenue. Responsible for delivery schedule, routing of techs, proposals/approval of repairs, customer service calls and billing. Oversaw 5 truck drivers, office manager, 8 pool techs, 2 repair technician and a field supervisor. Reported directly to the President and Vice president in a fast pace corporate environment.

Launched repair division, increased revenue from $1000 monthly revenue to $40,000 monthly over 3 years period.

•            Involved in 3 major acquisition to grow the business. Merged operations, locations and employees

•            Converted all pool technician from employees to subcontractor to control cost.

•            Integrated routing software for both delivery and service to improve efficiency and drive down cost

AQUACLEAR  POOL & SPA, W. Bloomfield,  MI             2003 – 2005

OWNER

Launched business to renovate swimming  pools and design pool areas for commercial  and residential  customers.  Handle all aspects of the business including finances, sales, marketing,  employee  recruitment  and customer relationship  management. Oversee two employees and up to 10 contractors.

•            Researched  and began specializing  in carrying pool products that are environmentally  safe

•            Has an in-depth knowledge  of water chemistry - able to analyze problems and recommend  the best solutions.

•   Recognized  as an expert in pool installation.  Consults with area pool stores on any phase of the pool industry, from the business side to construction.

•            Built up a customer base of 250 customers in three years, installing  and renovating  swimming  pools and spas.

POOLTOWN,  INC., Redford, MI             1997 – 2002

STORE  MANAGER   / ASSISTANT MANAGER

Ran the largest store in the company, bringing in $1.7 annually. Responsible  for scheduling  employees,  payroll, sales, bank deposits, inventory and the general operations of the store. Oversaw 15 employees.

•         Turned the store around, increasing  sales $600,000 in two years and doubling spa sales. Accomplished  this by hiring and training excellent  employees  and streamlining  operations.

Redesigned  the store, and two others, bringing in more contemporary  fixtures, reorganizing  displays, categorizing equipment  and relocating  the sales counter.

•            Brought in spas to our product line to increase revenue.

•            Captured a new revenue stream by training technicians  to repair hot tubs.

•            Known as an expert on being able to obtain hard-to-find  parts for pool and spa repair.

ADVANCE  POOL & SPA, Greenfield,  WI             1996 – 1997

SERVICE  TECHNICIAN

Hired to service and perform trouble-shooting  for customers with swimming  pools and spas, both commercial  and residential. Also, prepared pools to be opened and to be closed.

•            Learned the progression  of digital spa controls

•            Gained a lot of experience,  and became a very good pool/spa technician.

EDUCATION

State of Florida Licensed Contractor

CPC1458026

WAYNE  STATE  UNIVERSITY,   Detroit, MI; Fine Arts; Junior status

Certified  Pool Operator – National Swimming  Pool Foundation

Additional work history available upon request

Attachments:

I am seeking new challenges. I am a 31 year pool industry verteran with wide range of experience. I have attached a Curriculum Vitae for prospective employers.

Attachments:
I am seeking new challenges. I am a 31 year pool industry veteran with wide range of experience. I have attached a Curriculum Vitae for prospective employers.
Attachments:

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?

Events

Latest Activity

David Robbins posted a blog post

Aqua Genie

I have a real old Aqua Genie skimmer with a control valve.My issue is there is no plumbing…See More
yesterday
Profile IconDavid Robbins and Pogue Supply joined Pool Genius Network
Saturday
Jediah Krajcik is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Wednesday
Todd Devlin-Perry is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Aug 9
Kevin Misley commented on Kim Skinner's blog post Pool Start-up Alternative for Plaster Pools
"Kim Interesting post. I would love hear any feedback from users of this product. We have been using…"
Aug 4
Kim Skinner posted a blog post

Pool Start-up Alternative for Plaster Pools

Orenda Technologies has recently unveiled a new start-up program that prevents the formation of…See More
Jul 31
joselcollin is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Jul 28
Norman Tyree is now a member of Pool Genius Network
Jul 22

© 2018   Created by PGN Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video