To facilitate "self examination", I have researched and prepared 150 specific questions to not only ask, but to use as a guide to closely examine your business health.
Last Friday I gave you questions six thru ten, and today we will explore the next five in the series.
Questions 11 thru 15 for business mastery to consider are:
11. Do we fully exploit the concept of branding for our products and services?
12. Are the values of our company considered as part of the strategic planning process; how do we
ensure that the values of our company are not compromised; are our values clearly defined for all
of our stakeholders, relevant to the success of our company, updated regularly, and consistently
communicated to our employees?
13. Do we have a formal (written) succession plan in place - one that has been shared with the
appropriate stakeholders of the company?
14. Do we routinely review and articulate the core competencies of our company?
15. How do we assess the benefits each of our customers is seeking when buying our products and
Record these questions, then review and closely inspect your company and management style to find the answers, then adjust to make the changes necessary.
See you next Friday for the next 5 in the series.