Bag problem on a Polaris 3900 Sport

I currently have a situation with the bag for the 3900 getting wedged in between the wheel and shell. I have adjusted and tuned it up and works like a champ when I drop it in, but when I come back the next week the pool floor is dirty and the bag is stuck. Im thinking it could happen when the back up valve kicks in but not sure.I'm gonna take a seat poolside and see what happens with it.would love to get any type of feed back......(bag is placed correctly and this model has no bag clip)Thanks

You need to be a member of Pool Genius Network to add comments!

Join Pool Genius Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those new 3900 sure do look good but they don't work as well as an old 280. One friend of mine said it looked like a pimped out Porshe with fat tires. And cleaning out the bag is a pain in the ass. 

• I haven't come across many 3900s but the ones I've seen have always needed some kind of tweaking here and there........ but they do look sweet!!......... just like that classic car....... the DeLorean!! ......Coincidentally it wasn't know for its performance either. 

• Well feel kinda dumb for this but I guess that's why its best to read the entire FREAKN manual......and not just skim through.....finally found out that for this model you attach the bag to the unit then Velcro the bag around the hose to support the bag.....the bag getting caught in the wheels eventually ended up causing the chain to pop off!!!.....thanks for the feedback Bruce, now the customer will definitely be enjoying the pool!!
    • Good for you, Jody!  Glad you got it back up and running!

• Since you said "any feedback", may I suggest a Poolvergnuegen :)  That should solve the problem!

Sorry I can't help with the Polaris problem.  Good luck!

This reply was deleted.