Replies

• I was a heavy user of all Orenda Products, until one day I asked for a small favor. I was a presenter at a Safety Fair and asked Orenda to supply me with some quarts of CV700 to give away. They flat told me "NO". I had purchased over $10K worth of product that year, and got all my buddies using the product too. You could say I helped in selling over $30K in product combined. And they said they would not help me. I got on the phone with Natural Chemistry and they direct shipped me cases of Pool Perfect Plus at no charge. I've been using them ever since and have found no differences in relation to the products performance. I also read an article in the IPSSAN that Natural Chemistry and Orenda settled out of court a law suit filed by Natural Chemistry. It did not say the exact terms, but Orenda had to change thier CV700 formula and pay some damages to Natural Chemistry.

When I use a product it is important that the product perform as advertised, but it is also important I have a relationship with the person selling it to me so I know where to go when I need help.
  • I have used Seaklear Phosphate remover and had great results. I like the stuff. However, I am trying to find a natural "green" product to help with keeping the water more balanced and better looking. Thanks for your info.

Luke Norris said:
    Sea Klear rated their phosphate remover to their phosphate remover. Sea Klear's was stronger. Just saying...

David Cranston said:
    I am in FL. Lots of heat and nasty stuff. Have you experienced a reduction in chlorine use and no algae growth/problems? Also did you have problems with Phosphates? If so, did those problems go away? Thanks for any help you can give me.
    David

Noel Valade said:
    David,

Great Stuff!! We use all their products on are weekly service routs and never have any problems. Prices are a little higher, put the product is way more concentrated.

NV
  • I am in FL. Lots of heat and nasty stuff. Have you experienced a reduction in chlorine use and no algae growth/problems? Also did you have problems with Phosphates? If so, did those problems go away? Thanks for any help you can give me.
    David

Noel Valade said:
    David,

Great Stuff!! We use all their products on are weekly service routs and never have any problems. Prices are a little higher, put the product is way more concentrated.

NV
  • David,

NV
This reply was deleted.